Do you enjoy driving and meeting people?
Are you enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service?
Are you committed to safety to our/your passengers?
Thompson Bus Services is a family-run business with a strong customer service feel. We are keen to meet people who are committed to delivering the service standards which Thompson’s is renowned for.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and friendly working environment for all our employees and delivering the highest levels of customer service to our customers and staff. We can be flexible on hours that work for you and your family/lifestyle/interests, with casual hours negotiated on successful appointment to the position.
- Morning and/or afternoon shifts – peak urban and school services
- Charter shifts – weekdays and weekends
- On call shifts – Charter and Special Events
- Availability from 5am and possible late finish
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
- Current MR licence
- Current Drivers Authorisation (G&S class)
- Excellent driving history
- Strong customer service focus and a genuine interest in people
Should you wish to apply please complete an Application Form and include a current resume and deliver to the Reception area of the Depot.